A bunch of jedis and siths sparring against each other on Endor
Tatooine's brand new single-seater sand speeders for sale
An imperial destroyer lands on Alderaan (before Part IV)
Hoth during more peaceful times
A troop of padawans doing synchronised sabre parries in Dagobah
Apparently somebody's getting carbon-freezed in there
It has been awhile since I last updated. Work has caught up on me. Sorry.
Since tis the season of George's much awaited Part III, I am gonna ride the bandwagon and go to a galaxy far far away. Let me reassure you that on this part of the Earth, there is no Revenge of the Sith fever whatsoever!
Anyway, here are alternative captions for the fotos above:
1. Philip, Sahrin, Khalil and Melvin pretending to play volleyball
2. Our earlier bowling alley's ball returning thingy
3. Another angle of the Kingdom Tower, during a mild sandstorm
4. A knob on the stair-railings of my apartment (it is brass coloured really)
5. I can only assume that the blokes on the music video are doing some traditional dance
6. Another shot of the Kindom Tower, purple-haze setting
Enjoy watching the last installment of Star Wars. There are no cinemas here. It will be a quite some time till I get to see it....